Plimoth Patuxet Museums welcome DCF foster children and their families!
Plimoth Patuxet Museums brings to life the history of Plymouth Colony and the Indigenous homeland. Major exhibits include the Patuxet Homesite, 17th-Century English Village, Mayflower II and Plimoth Grist Mill.
Access Card Offer Details
Plimoth Patuxet invites DCF foster families with a Wonderfund Access Card to purchase tickets for $5.00 per person on any Museum ticket. This discount applies to up to four people per visit, and tickets must be purchased in person at the museum’s admission desk.
- The Museums open on April 1st.
- Families must present their Wonderfund Access Card and a valid photo ID at the admissions desk.
- The discount does not apply to special events or programs that include an additional fee.
- Before you visit, explore Plimoth Patuxet details.
- Enjoy your visit to Plimoth Patuxet Museums!