Springfield Museums welcomes DCF foster children and their families!
One Admission/Five Museums, including the one and only Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum.
- Parking is always Free.
- The discount does not apply to special events or programs that include an additional fee.
- The discount applies to up to six people per card per visit; two adults and four children.
- Tickets must be purchased in person at the Museum’s Welcome Desk.
Access Card Offer Details
As a Wonderfund Access Card Partner, Springfield Museums invite DCF Foster Families to present their Wonderfund Access Card and a valid photo ID and pay $3.00 per person general admission.
Springfield Museums are located on the Quadrangle at 21 Edwards Street in the heart of downtown Springfield, Massachusetts. The nationally accredited and Smithsonian-affiliated consortium of museums includes:
- Springfield Science Museum
- Michele and Donald D’Amour Museum of Fine Arts
- Lyman and Merrie Wood Museum of Springfield History
- George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum
- Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden
- Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum, the first and only museum dedicated to the beloved children’s book author and Springfield native
Be sure to review the Museum’s website before you visit.
Tuesday-Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday: 11 am to 5 pm
Enjoy a fantastic day at Springfield Museums!